Monday, August 27, 2007

Out to the farm

On Gregg and Tiffs last day here, we gave them a tour around Ness City and the farm. We had a good time doing every thing with them and wish they could have stayed longer. They were able to hear Eve giggling more and more especially at them. I can tell she really loved having them around, as we do too. Here's some more pictures.

Tiff and Tyler on top of a storage bin.Here's our little Eagles fan all ready for the preseason game.

1 comment:

mag said...

E A G L E S Eagles! She looks so cute in the hat. I think she will have a lot to cheer about this season.

Well Gregg and Tiff arrived home around 4:30. They had a good trip home and they both said they would do the drive again (Wow. I have someone who will drive out with me Or should I say I can hang with 8) ). They said they love the drive and thought the time visiting you was way too short. I enjoyed so much listening to their stories of their time with you all.

Well, Mom REALLY wants to get out there again.

Thanks for the great pictures.

Love you-all,
Daddy-o (AKA PopPop)