Our local 5 and dime type store is having a cutest baby contest where the money raised goes to charity and the winner gets a gift certificate. Well I have been trying to take picture of Eve with her huge smile and deep dimples but its hard to work the camera and make her laugh. Anyway here are some of the pictures I have take.
A great blog. Eve sure has a pile of hair and is very cute. Will have to get our families together sometime in the future. Enjoyed the Successful Farming article. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that wheat prices have got even better since then!!
Well, Looking at Eve in her high chair I can only imagine her saying; "move over Mom and let me drive". "Hey Dad, when do I get to drive the combine?". HA!!!!
Hi there! you probably don't remember me, I was a few years behind you at JMU, but I just saw your blog linked from the Jordans and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your photos of Eve. She truly is one of the most smiley babies I have seen. She is just beautiful. She must bring you all so much joy. Our daughter, Noa just turned 1 and I am constantly amazed at the Lord's goodness in giving her to us. I also was wondering if you have found out anymore about the shingles. My mom was diagnosed with it last year and had to be on meds for a few weeks and then it cleared up. I hope that you can find easy treatment and relief. God bless you and your family!
4 comments:
Hey Tyler, Becky, and Eve,
A great blog. Eve sure has a pile of hair and is very cute. Will have to get our families together sometime in the future. Enjoyed the Successful Farming article. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that wheat prices have got even better since then!!
God bless,
Joe Kovanda
Hey Guys,
Well, Looking at Eve in her high chair I can only imagine her saying; "move over Mom and let me drive". "Hey Dad, when do I get to drive the combine?". HA!!!!
Love y'all,
Daddy-o (AKA Pop-Pop)
That top one is just adorable! I love the rolls on her arms!
Hi there! you probably don't remember me, I was a few years behind you at JMU, but I just saw your blog linked from the Jordans and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your photos of Eve. She truly is one of the most smiley babies I have seen. She is just beautiful. She must bring you all so much joy. Our daughter, Noa just turned 1 and I am constantly amazed at the Lord's goodness in giving her to us.
I also was wondering if you have found out anymore about the shingles. My mom was diagnosed with it last year and had to be on meds for a few weeks and then it cleared up. I hope that you can find easy treatment and relief.
God bless you and your family!
Post a Comment