Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Please Check This Out
Thanks to my friend Jenny, I have discovered a blog of an amazing Christian family that could really use our prayers. I will give you a little of their back story, but you can read all about them on their blog. The couple's name is Nate and Tricia and she suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. She was preparing for a double lung transplant when they found out she was pregnant. They decided against doctor's requests to keep the baby. As her health diminished she was forced to have the baby at 24 weeks, which was about a week ago. They both have been in critical condition, but both are progressing. I have been so touched by reading their blog and offering them up in prayer. I hope that you will do the same. Here's the link http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thank you!
Thanks becky for letting me know about this and will definately keep them in my thoughts and prayers!
ha no worries that was my friend madison's dog zero...helping her walk it and she snapped a shot
I went to their blog. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Wow.
Post a Comment