
Today is a very exciting day for my brother Gregg. He asked his girlfriend Tiffany to marry him and she said YES!! We are so happy for them both. Tiffany and Gregg could not be more suited for each other. I am so happy she said yes because I know how very much my brother really loves her. She is a welcome addition to the family and Eve already really loves her.
4 comments:
Attention!
I don't know who this dinos person is and I just made sure I moderate my comments, so PLEASE do not click on the attention link. thanks
heyyy i got my own blogspot so all the sisters have a blog its www.natsownwebsite.blogspot.com
Well congrats to your family! Eve is so cute in the laundry the things they get into and who could get mad at such a beauty!!
BTW I think you know that we are doing an ongoing thread on BC for our bloggers. If you'd like to be included in a siggy we are asking that you email Anelys with a picture of you the mom and the names of the los with their birthdate, thanks!!
Post a Comment