
Last weekend, me and Eve took Saturday and decided to drive to a nearby dog show we had heard about on the radio. It was free to get in and I just knew she would love to see all the many different kinds of dogs. It was well worth and hour and a half drive to see the excitement on her face and her petting all the different dogs, although some were all ready to be showed and we couldn't touch those. We also found out that the big breeds of dogs were much nicer and friendlier that the little ones. It was a fun time and I know we will be going back next year.


Here she is with a Bernese Moutain Dog, just like our friends the Bearsleys are getting soon.
1 comment:
I love it!!!! I hope you guys liked them! I'm so excited you got to see the breed. They are so nice and gentle, esp. with kids. :-)
Post a Comment