
Another month has flown by and now little Eve is 7 months old. On Friday she was acting extremely fussy and it took some time to see that there was a oh so tiny little piece of white sticking out from her lower gum. It is very slowly starting to come up more and now you can see a little white of the one next to it. Maybe it will be up by the end of the week. She is also still talking up a little storm especially at church, it seems to be her favorite place. She is eating a lot of different babyfoods, but still doesn't seem convinced and would rather still just breastfeed. She loves playing with all her new toys. Her favorite is a shape sorter. No she can not sort the shapes, but loves to eat them, explore each one and knock them down if we set

them up. Another child who was here tried to take them away and she screamed to get them back. I guess we will have to work on sharing. She loves to practice her standing, but has not figured out how to get there. She is now seeing the good in being on her tummy. She can get her backsideup and moving, but has not figured out the arm part. It is funny to see, but she gets so frustrated. She is doing so well with her sleep training. She goes to bed at 7:30pm and sleeps until about 8am. I do feed her twice in that period because she is a skinny minny and weighs about 14lbs which is small. (she is in the 75% for height but only 10% for weight). Her doctor says she can eat about as much as she wants but its not much. She does do good taking 3 naps a day (one for an hour and a half and the next an hour and the last a half hour). She still doesn't go down without screaming, but I think that some of me she has in her. Hope you enjoy!



In her new dress from Grammy and Poppop!
7 comments:
My goodness!! I just don't think you can post enough pictures of you little cutie! I Love her smile, and all that hair!!
Look at her all standing up too!
She is just adorable and all that hair. If you want some more weight for her you can have some of Soren, he is 24 lbs.
Nicole from June 07
A friend told me recently that when a baby babbles in church, she is talking to Lord. In that perspective, isn't it wonderful?
As the other girls, I cant stop looking at her hair!!!
Happy 7th Month to her!!
And she doesnt talk in Church... She is praying!!! lol
I wish she would have shown us here smile while she was in Pa but i guess I will have to wait to see that in person....Hello Eve and Tyler!
I was just going to comment on her hair too! She's a little cutie pie!
Do I recognize those socks?? :-)
Post a Comment