I am so sorry that it has been soooo busy here that I have not updated in a while. And in that while I was tagged three times by Bridget, Breanna, and Nicole. Sorry it took so long for me to get to this.
So here are the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky seven mentioned below then you need to do the following, too:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Here are my seven
1. If you know me well, you would quickly come to learn that I am one of the biggest Philadelphia Eagles fan out there. I think I bleed green. I also love the Phillies.
2. I have a public communication degree with a history minor and before my plans invloved moving to Kansas, I dreamed of being a speech writer or a lobbyest.
3. I recently decided to start my own home based business with Arbonne International. I lvoe the products and am love doing the business.
4. I am crazy in love with Legally Blonde, the musical. I saw in on MTV in the fall and loved it. I have the CD and would love to see in on Broadway.
5. Once in college I agree to get my hair cut in front at a hairshow by only a razor in order to get a free haircut. It actually was a pretty good cut.
6. My husband introduced me to the exciting world of Nascar and I actually like it. He hates that I cheer for Jeff Gordon, but when I started he was the only guy I knew of because one of my HS friends told us he was cute.
7. I have three major loves of my life. My God, My husband, and My family.
Here are the people I am tagging.
1. My sister Kate
2. My sister Natalie who is coming to visit next week!
3. My dearest friend Laurie
4. A JMU friend Christianne
5. A dear friend in a far off county, Laura
6. A Man's perspective, Chris
7. A BBC chatting friend, Julia
I hope I did that right and that everyone will check back tomorrow when I post some pics of little Eve's first birthday!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment