Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Girl and her Wagon

As I am writing this, poor little Eve is off napping because she is pretty sick right now. She got some GI infection and it is giving her diaper issues, if you know what I mean. Please pray she gets better soon because she does not have the weight to lose. She was only 16lbs 4 oz today at the dr and she is already 11 months old, so she is quite the lightweight. She is on some medication, and the brat diet, but she is not eating very much. Hopefully the sleeping will help and she will slowly get better.


So I am going to post some happier times earlier in the week. Tyler refurbished his old wagon for Eve and we gave it to her for Christmas. Until this week, she has not really been big enough to sit and hold on and let me feel like she was safe enough for it. Now that she it, we take her for rides and she loves it. She throws a fit everytime we take her out. I even read the newspaper the other day and just let her sit in it because she was just enjoying it. Her are some of her in the wagon and some with her little friend Sabryn who was been spending time with us while her regualr babysitter is sick.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You can see that she loves her wagon. I hope she feels better soon.

3LittleFlowers said...

I hope she feels better soon!!! I will add her to my list of prayers!!

Bridget said...

I am tagging you! Check out my blog for more info! Thank you!
She is so cute in that wagon! I hope she is feeling better!

Breanna said...

You have been tagged! please go to my blog for instructions :)

she is super cute with her wagon!!!

Nicole said...

You are tagged, check out my blog to know what to do.