Sunday, May 4, 2008

Look at her!

Way before I had Eve, I had my first baby, my baby sister Natalie (just sisters, people use to always ask if she was mine but No I did not birth her at 11). Anyway, on Friday, Natalie went to a formal at her school and looked amazing. It makes me so sad that I could not be there to see it in person, but she said it was such a great night and her and her date Andrew had a great time and make a very cute couple.
Here is our soon to be sister-in-law Tiffany, Natalie, and Tiff's sister and dear friend to Natalie, Brittney. What beautiful ladies.

5 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

She is truly beautiful!! They do make a cute couple!!!

Bridget said...

Awww pretty girls! She looks a lot like you!

Nicole said...

You two look a lot alike. She is adorable.

miamore said...

WOW is she a true beauty!!! To be that pretty in 9th grade! She does look like you. She's probably a sweetheart like her sister, too ;-)

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I agree with bridge and nicole you guys look so much alike. Very beautiful!