Thursday, May 8, 2008

To Natalie

Here is something fun I am doing to celebrate Natalie. As her family can attest, Natalie is the queen of taking fun pictures of herself. So I was taking pictures of Eve and fooling around and took some pics of myself that actually turned out. So here's my silly pics. And thanks to everyone that thinks that me and Nat look a lot alike. It had happened since she was born and I am proud of that fact.Trying to wink, I know its sad

And don't forget some close-up of Eve

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hahahhahahahhaha I LOVE IT! hahaha we will work on the wink! hahaha hey go on facebook and you can go to my albums and look at ALL the pics from formal or under pics of nat that others posted hahah!

Bridget said...

Eve looks a lot like you too :) pretty girls!

3LittleFlowers said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!